5500 Providence Hill Drive — Shell Building, Eastowne Business Park
State of the art shell building that is easily adaptable to meet specialized needs. Perfect for light warehouse, distribution and warehouse purposes. It is located in the newly-developed Eastowne Business Park.
- 50,000 square feet, expandable to 100,000 square feet
- 7.3 acres
- New construction
- Metal building
Phone: (816) 364-4110
5506 Corporate Drive
❖ Class A Office Building
❖ Mitchell Woods Industrial Park
❖ 2 office buildings
❖ 17,643 square feet available
❖ 3,000 square feet minimum to lease
❖ Owners will negotiate tenant improvements
❖ Depending on size, tenant needs, and term of lease
❖ Common area maintenance estimated at $5.57/ square foot
1309 S. 58th
Long-term sublease on this building with 80,171 square feet available on 7.01 acres with 3,750 square feet of office space. Four docks with levelers, one drive-in door, wet sprinklers and metal halide lighting are a part of this facility. The lease rate on the building is $3.65 net.
2401 Southwest Parkway
- 45,378 square feet available, rental rate negotiable, improvement money available
- 12 foot ceilings, up to 8’8″ clear height, sprinklers throughout building
- Four dock high doors, one drive-in door, fully air-conditioned, 480 volt, three-phase power
- Possible uses include light industrial, flex, open office/call center
- Adjacent to sports and athletic complex; park-like setting.
5703 Mitchell Avenue
- 132,671 SF available
- 8,800 SF office
- 40 dock-high doors – cross-dock loading
- Clear height: 32′ – 40′
- Column spacing: 40′ x 52′
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Built in 2000
- Trailer storage for approx. 60 positions
- Sublease through October 31, 2015
- Less than one mile to both I-29 and Hwy 36
- Lease rate: $3.24 PSF Net ($0.67 taxes, $0.10 ins)
2600 Grand Blvd, Ste 700
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
Fx: (816) 842-2690
5501 Corporate Drive
Class “A” warehouse. Heavy electric, 9 dock doors, 1 drive-in door, ample parking, seconds from major highways.
3 Suites Available:
1) 8,000 square feet with drive-in door
2) 22,000 square feet with dock high doors
3) 80,000 square feet with coolers and dock high doors
4) Clear ceiling height — 24
2901 S. 22nd St.
Warehouse/Manufacturing/Flex space. 5 dock high doors with load levelers and seals on south side. 4 dock high doors (1 with levelers and seals) in enclosed dock on west side. Ceilings: 20′ in 20,000 sf, 14′ in 90,000 sf.
At 22nd Street and Commercial, about one mile to Highway 36. Adjacent to sports and athletic complex; park-like setting. About 1 hour drive to Kansas City on nearby I-29.
- 110,000 SF available
- Minimum divisible, 50,000 SF
- Lot size 5.50 AC
- Heating and lighting are available