3915 S. 48th St. Terrace
Simply phenomenal human/animal health pharmaceutical grade manufacturing facilities, formerly operated by Bayer Animal Health, are available for sale in the KCADC Animal Health Corridor in St. Joseph, Mo. Bayer ended manufacturing in the facilities in June 2015 and consolidated the manufacturing at its Shawnee Mission, Kan., facilities. Buildings could be recommissioned for production in an estimated one year time frame, where building new would take an estimated four to five years. According to a Bayer representative, over $100 million was recently invested in the facilities in the last three year to four years. Sale price highly negotiable with an appraised value of $15 to 16 million. Bayer is highly motivated to sell.
5915 & 5909 Corporate Drive
5915 Corporate Drive — Aseptic Fill/Finish Facility
• 39,000+/- SF on 7.82+ acres with expansion land available.
• Production Area: 15,900+ SF
Office/Lab Area: 3,900+ SF
Warehouse/Shipping: 19,200+ SF
• Prefabricated metal and concrete bldg
• 40 parking spaces
• 3 Dock High Doors, 1 Drive In
• Zoned M-1 – Light Industrial
• Fully air-conditioned and insulated warehouse
• Locker rooms
5909 Corporate Drive — Office/R&D/Lab Facility
• Adjacent Office/R&D/Lab Facility 18,600+ SF (11,500+
foot print) on 2.38+ Acres to support manufacturing
• Office Area: 4,000+ SF
Lab, Pilot Plant & Lab Support: 14,600+ SF
• Prefabricated metal and concrete block
• 41 parking spaces
• 1 Dock High Door
• Zoned M-1 – Light Industrial
5506 Corporate Drive
❖ Class A Office Building
❖ Mitchell Woods Industrial Park
❖ 2 office buildings
❖ 17,643 square feet available
❖ 3,000 square feet minimum to lease
❖ Owners will negotiate tenant improvements
❖ Depending on size, tenant needs, and term of lease
❖ Common area maintenance estimated at $5.57/ square foot
1309 S. 58th
Long-term sublease on this building with 80,171 square feet available on 7.01 acres with 3,750 square feet of office space. Four docks with levelers, one drive-in door, wet sprinklers and metal halide lighting are a part of this facility. The lease rate on the building is $3.65 net.
2401 Southwest Parkway
- 45,378 square feet available, rental rate negotiable, improvement money available
- 12 foot ceilings, up to 8’8″ clear height, sprinklers throughout building
- Four dock high doors, one drive-in door, fully air-conditioned, 480 volt, three-phase power
- Possible uses include light industrial, flex, open office/call center
- Adjacent to sports and athletic complex; park-like setting.
2901 S. 22nd St.
Warehouse/Manufacturing/Flex space. 5 dock high doors with load levelers and seals on south side. 4 dock high doors (1 with levelers and seals) in enclosed dock on west side. Ceilings: 20′ in 20,000 sf, 14′ in 90,000 sf.
At 22nd Street and Commercial, about one mile to Highway 36. Adjacent to sports and athletic complex; park-like setting. About 1 hour drive to Kansas City on nearby I-29.
- 110,000 SF available
- Minimum divisible, 50,000 SF
- Lot size 5.50 AC
- Heating and lighting are available