Order Processing TechnicianMarch 30, 2021
Title of Position:
Order Processing Technician
Summary of Position:
• Position is responsible for completing sales order paperwork. Receives customer product/part orders by phone, mail, internet, email, fax, or sales professionals. Enters product delivery information into computer system. Determines and/or verifies product specifications, pricing, packaging, and appropriate delivery method based on product and customer’s need. Coordinates new account paperwork and shipment of purchases. Processes and maintains order shipment notifications.
• History of sales or customer service experience.
• Good telephone etiquette, attendance and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Excellent Verbal & Written skills.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of manufacturing type facilities.
Qualified, detail-oriented applicants are encouraged to send resume to email@example.com or apply within at 3812 S Leonard Rd.
Name of Contact:
Email Address of Contact:
Job Posting Expires: