“It’s the $2 billion company you never heard of before,” said Ken Muché, Director of Global Public Relations, adding that all the jobs are permanent positions.
A total of 70 percent of the company’s business is transacted with diverse Fortune 500 clients. The company seeks to hire “people who like to serve. People who want to give back.”
Residents were encouraged to interview the company to see if they wanted to be a part of its culture. Open positions include Customer Care Representatives and Patient Advocates.
At the press event, Alorica hosted Melissa Jarboe, the founder of the Military Veteran Project (MVP). Her non-profit is a volunteer-led organization that works with veterans in need. She displayed the actual boots of the veterans who lost their lives to PTSD, symbolic of the nationwide trend, encouraging the attendees to place a small American flag in each boot to connect closer to the cause. Team members at Alorica’s St. Joseph office will volunteer their time and put their customer engagement skills to work in order to raise awareness of the alarming rate of veteran suicides in the U.S. and to encourage folks to donate to MVP.
Alorica completed its acquisition of Expert Global Solutions in June 2016, bringing the company’s total number of employees to 92,000. It has since grown to 100,000 employees worldwide. More about Alorica:
- Alorica has become the largest provider of customer service solutions to the U.S. market – and the third largest globally.
- The company helps the world’s most valuable brands serve even more U.S. consumers – 70% of Alorica’s business is with Fortune 500 clients.
- More than 70% of Alorica’s supervisors, managers, directors, and vice presidents began their careers at Alorica as customer engagement experts.
- Alorica has a Making Lives Better at Alorica (MLBA) initiative – a unique program dedicated to assisting Alorica employees, their families, organizations and communities who support them.
- The Saint Joseph’s MLBA Chapter, which is made up of employees from this site, raises funds through fundraisers and payroll contributors and determines how these funds are granted.
- Alorica is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
To apply for a position, see this site.