After five years, Hillyard Companies broke ground for construction at...Read More
#3 largest exporter in Missouri
ST. Joseph Economic Development Partnership
Choose St. Joseph if you want to Manufacture in the Midwest, Distribute in the Midwest, Process Food in the Midwest, or serve Agriculture in the Midwest.
Our low-cost and low-risk location in the center of the United States provides industry with the business advantages they need to secure higher profits and achieve tremendous growth.
With easy access to multiple interstates and within minutes of Kansas City International Airport, your company can easily reach primary customers and suppliers in a single day.
Think Outside The Limits
There’s no other city in the Midwest offering resources like St. Joseph. Our metropolitan area is known for its skilled manufacturing and quality workforce, including global accolades for our role in the Agricultural Research Triangle, all conveniently located just 35 minutes from Kansas City International Airport and at the crossroads of major interstate highways.
Economic Development Partnership
FREE Webinar – Every 10 Minutes
Top Reasons Manufacturers Move to St. Joseph
Webinar Starting in
Our People Are Our Greatest
Resource - And Yours
It's all right here in st. joseph
We are partners with the Kansas City Area Development Council (KCADC) and Missouri Partnership.
No. 3 in exports
St. Joseph, Missouri, is an industry leader and Made With Uncommon Character. The number three exporter in the state, St. Joseph has been a business innovator for 175 years.
think outside the limits
President & CEO
Vice President, Economic Development
The Partnership for Success is a public/private partnership that serves as the funding mechanism for the Economic Development Division of the St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce. More than 150 companies have invested in the program and provided 47 percent of its funding. The remaining 53 percent of funding came from contracts with the City of St. Joseph and Buchanan County.
blog and news
Get the Latest From Us
Buchanan County ED Funds Help Modernize American Angus
The American Angus Association executive team analyzed all options related...Read More
Van Am Tool & Engineering Expands Into Aerospace
Van Am Tool & Engineering is expanding into aerospace projects...Read More