Eastowne Business Park
is a unique, 350-acre, mixed office and industrial development nestled in the heart of the country in St. Joseph, Missouri. With a focus on flexibility and accommodating the interests of diverse corporations, Eastowne Business Park offers a wide array of options for your business endeavors.
This property was skillfully designed to serve the needs of light manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, warehousers, high-tech outfits, and other companies that require attractive, cost competitive space for their operations.
The breakdowns for available space are:
- Business Park = 240+ acres
- Office/Warehouse = 45+ acres
- Office/Financial = 15+ acres
With easy access to all major transportation channels, including immediate access to Interstate 29 and U.S. Highway 36, a multi-modal port offering rail and barge access and nearby airports, plus a full range of low-cost utilities available, Eastowne Business Park is an ideal environment where your business will prosper.
Eastowne Business Park has your utility needs covered
- Eastowne provides a choice of 12kV, 34 kV and 161kV primary voltage on site provided by KCP&L.
- Water service is provided by Missouri American Water Company & minimum fire flows of 2813 GPM at 25 psi are met.
- Wastewater is maintained by the City of St. Joseph & capacity of 1.7 MGD is provided.
- Natural gas service is provided by Spire.
- Telecommunication service and fiber optic service are provided by Suddenlink and AT&T.
To search, Type and hit Search